Cancrini Pini Lida Patrizia,
00198 ROMA, VIA CHIANA 35 , P. I.V.A. 14860871004 - C.F.: CNCLPT85R61H501K
According to art. 13 of the EU Regulation 679/2016, relevant to personal data protection and to free circulation of data (“GDPR”), we inform you that the holder of your data treatment is Cancrini Pini Lida Patrizia with registered office at 00198 ROMA, VIA CHIANA 35 , P. I.V.A. 14860871004 - C.F.:CNCLPT85R61H501K..
PURSUANT TO ARTICLES 13 OF THE D.Lgs 196/2003 AND THE SUBSEQUENT REG EU 679/2016 (“GDPR”).
If you wish:
- to send communication/request of commercial and marketing information about our products through the form on the site: with messages implying the automatic acquisition of your e-mail address or other data you are communicating to us, and then allow us to follow up your request, you are to give us your consent to treat your data, by clicking on the relevant box.
- to fill-in personal data form in Section “Work with Us”: you are to give us your consent to treat your data in order to allow us to receive your CV for a possible job at Cancrini Pini Lida Patrizia by clicking on the relevant box.
The data, for the above purposes, (1) and (2), will be treated in paper or/and electronically (also trough automatic devices ) in order to: reply to you as per item (1); or treat your data for your job request at Cancrini Pini Lida Patrizia as per item (2).
The data will be treated by Cancrini Pini Lida Patrizia (here represented by Responsibles of the data treatment either internal or external, such as possible service suppliers, expressly appointed) according to D.Lgs 196/2003 and Reg. EU 679/2016, and the applicable laws and thus in compliance with correctness, lawfulness and transparency principles as well as privacy and rights protection and for the purposes here in stated.
The data will be hold at Cancrini Pini Lida Patrizia premises and at appointed Responsibles for the treatment for the time necessary to supply what requested with regards to:
- Item (1) for a period of 24 months;
- Item (2) for a period of 12 months,
and then will be deleted.
Cancrini Pini Lida Patrizia will deal with the data for the sole purposes stated herein.
At any time and free of any charge by sending specific request with the same form on the web-site, you will be entitled to exercise your rights according to laws, and namely:
- update/integrate, modify and or correct and or cancel (wholly or partially) your personal data or limit their treatment.
- Receive confirmation about their existence, origin, and purpose of the treatment.
- Revoke the consent at any time, without prejudice the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given up to the revocation.
- Oppose (wholly or partially) to possible illegitimate treatment.
- Submit a complaint to any controlling Authority.
- Receive copy of the data supplied by you and request for their transmission to another treatment holder.